Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DTVF Forum Rules

I can remmember the old DTVF forums quite well though I was only on that one for nearly a year before it crashed. Before the old one crashed I had over 1,000 somethng posts to and that was in nearly a year of being on there!. Sadly I lost my big post count I had before. I think I was the first Aussie on DTVF on the old one. Oh yes I can remmber when there was the drama on the other forum. What a turn of events that was. There ended up being a big fallout or something cuz of the clash of brahhss and iron and plastic and cuz of that, then this place become a big hit because its for all fans not antique ones only like on the other forum.
    I am a Australian fan collector. I have over 50 fans in my collection.
    My favourite sirens are the B&N Mobil Directo, ACA Cyclone, Allertor, Hurricane. Castle Castings, Carter of Burnley & Gents of Leicester.
    Premium Member
    Website Contributor
    FanAtic
    Australian National ,Panasonic, KDK & VORNADO enthusiast
    Fan collectors group on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VAFCG

The One. The Only. Pankaat! Tais.K's Avatar
    dangerous tacos is viewable in archive.org but not much can be seen, however.. i tend to like this picture i found in the archive!
    youtube.com/pankaat